Analyst, Business Planning & Analysis - Wealth Management, Global Consumer Financial Services Finance (6 months contract)
Reporting to the Head of Business Planning & Analysis, Wealth Management, you will support the Wealth Management and Segment reporting functions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- - Tracking and timely management reporting for deposits (flash / rolling forecast).
- - Performing monthly reconciliation of insurance and investment revenue across systems and data sets.
- - Preparation of accounting journals, tax invoices, GST reconciliation and MIS adjustments.
- - Preparation of monthly/quarterly MAS regulatory reports.
- - Tracking and maintenance of transfer price rates and margins
- - Other adhoc tasks as and when required.
*LI-LW Qualifications Requirements
- Proficient in MS Excel a must
- QlikView and automation technical skills set preferred
- Good numeracy skills and comfortable working with large amount of data.
- Minimum diploma in Accountancy / Finance or related fields, with at least 2 years of working experience.
- Positive attitude, and ability to work effectively under pressure and multi-task.