Responsible for business performance reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Responsible for business performance reporting, forecasting and budgeting;
- Support Global Banking's management team in monitoring / tracking business performance and facilitate achievement of targeted P&L, Balance Sheet and Asset Quality;
- Being liaison between Business and Finance as well as Group Global Banking Finance on performance related matters.
- A good degree with 3 – 5 years relevant experience in management reporting, financial forecasting and budgeting;
- Have broad business knowledge in Institutional Banking and/or Markets;
- Ability to think creatively out of the box to translate strategic visions into business plans for execution;
- Results oriented with good problem solving skills;
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint;
- Good communication, inter-personal and presentation skills. Good stakeholders management skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.