Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Business Control & Coordination
Overview of Division/Department
Our Business Coordination (BCD), a member of the Singapore Corporate Banking Division, provides business support to Relationship Managers and corporate clients on banking-related applications and transactions. Hence, they are responsible for the preparation and documentation of credit applications, as well as coordinating with our compliance team on Customer Due Diligence (CDD). Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Facilitate documents flows from/to various section to ensure smooth operations of sections via document delivery or receipt control books.
- Clear documents from the trays
- Provide general administrative support
- Prepare and send daily market news, statements of accounts and indicative rates for Time Deposit, and Foreign Exchange to customers.
- Clear mails and faxes.
- A meticulous and positive attitude
- Strong teamwork
- Some administrative experience
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"