Analyst, Asset Transfer, Wealth Management Operations, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Ensure prompt response, processing and follow-up on internal and external client’s request/enquiries pertaining to shares transfer, shares depositions, cross borders transfer, shares movement.
- Exception handling of client requests on Asset holdings.
- Processing of shares transfer for deceased and estates accounts.
- Share holdings reconciliation of customer’s holdings with sub-custodian.
- Ensure items are reconciled and discrepancies are accounted for.
- Monitor and follow-up on outstanding payment owing to CDP / Foreign Brokers.
- Monitor feedback on system/work process and identify opportunities for system/work process enhancement to achieve efficiency and error free.
- Update of SOP and Process maps.
- Degree holder with relevancy of experiences
- Experienced in asset transfers will be added advantage
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.