Analyst, Agency Management Account Manager, Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage written-off portfolio and reduce credit loss for the bank.
• Manage the debt collections agencies to meet the performance targets.
• Ensure the agencies comply with regulatory and bank outsourcing requirements.
• Conduct on-site audits to ensure the agencies meet the Bank's service level agreement and comply with outsourcing requirements.
• Review repayment proposals from agencies or customers.
• Contact customers to negotiate suitable repayment plan for delinquent accounts.
• Resolve escalated customer issues or complaints within stipulated timeframe.
• Review for appropriate remedial actions, including different types of legal actions.
• Provide administration such as preparation of letters and adjustment vouchers.
• Drive continuous improvements and achieve best practices, using Agile Methodology.
• Leverage on data & analysis to provide contextualised insights, to improve performance and processes.
• Identify opportunities at work for digital innovation.
• Work and collaborate with team to achieve team's goals and performance targets.
• Deliver excellent quality service to customers to achieve total customer satisfaction. Requirements
• Degree or Diploma in any related field.
• Preferably at least 2 years of experience in banking debt recovery or agency management.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.