Role: Analyst - Equities
The successful candidate will be a member of a Singapore Family Office. It is a close-knit set up, there will be an opportunity to really value add, gain exposure and help drive the investment strategy.
The individual is responsible for but not limited to stringent research of companies, financial modelling, and thesis building.
- Research securities of assigned geography, industries, sectors and companies to create investment recommendations.
- Collect and interpret financial and macro-economic data to facilitate recommendations.
- Perform financial modelling and unbiased independent analysis of selected securities.
- Verify and cross reference findings against primary research provided by sell-side analysts.
- Develop and write research report to support investment decisions.
- Constantly keep track and maintain updated knowledge of global macro development, industry happenings, relevant company news and current events that affects investments.
- Certification in CFA, CPA, ACA programs is preferred.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration (Finance), Mathematics/Statistics, Engineering from a reputable university is preferred.
- Analytical, Self-driven, result oriented team player that can excel under pressure.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Specific Industry Knowledge of certain fields of work such as Technology, Industrial,
Financials or Consumer preferred.
- Strong proficiency in MS office such as Excel and Word required.
- Proficiency in market data system such as Bloomberg and/or