Head of HR, Asia Pacific ex-Japan
LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”) is a global real estate investment manager with USD 71 billion of private and public real estate assets under management and nearly 700 people in 16 countries worldwide. As an Analyst in the Business Technology & Digital Transformation team, you will coordinate between the internal teams to gather data requirements, leverage analytic and technical skills to innovate, build, and maintain well-managed data solutions and capabilities to tackle business problems
Company: LaSalle Investment Management
Job Title: Business Technology Analyst
Department: Business Technology & Digital Transformation
Employment Type: Full time, permanent
Reporting to: Head of Business Technology, Asia Pacific
LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”) is a global real estate investment manager with USD 71 billion (as of Q4 2020) of private and public real estate assets under management and nearly 700 people in 16 countries worldwide. Our diverse investor base includes public and private pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments and high net worth investors from across the globe. LaSalle sponsors private separate accounts, private open and closed-end commingled funds, and public real estate securities programs. As a wholly-owned member of the Jones Lang LaSalle group, LaSalle's investment teams also draw on the intelligence and resources of our parent company, giving us unique access to market opportunities and key industry leaders.
As an Analyst in the Business technology team, you will coordinate between the internal and external teams to gather data requirements, leverage analytic and technical skills to innovate, build, and maintain well-managed data solutions and capabilities to tackle business problems. This role will be focusing on data management, business processes improvements, and participate in the firm’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Especially with the property managers who are the external data providers.
- As a Data steward, establish efficient data collection and validation process. Ensure good data quality, manage the integration between various data sources and the RealView system.
- Ensures proper escalation, prioritization, and remediation of data quality issues.
- Provide data insights for various business functions, recommend areas for improved data consolidation, and automate reports to streamline the data collection and reporting processes.
- Partner with the business to provide consultancy and translate the business needs to design and develop tools, techniques, metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization.
- Participate in the digital transformation project, conduct user story analysis and facilitate the solution design and implementation with both the onshore and offshore delivery team.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Economics, Econometrics, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics etc.
- A proven track record with minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience as Business analyst or Data analyst, in the Asset Management or Financial Services industry
- Experience in delivering business analysis to projects with a significant data dimension - e.g. analytics, data warehouse, strategic reporting, dashboards
- Systems and process analysis experience and an understanding of the systems development process and overall project lifecycle
- Hands-on experience and familiar with Data analytics. Demonstrating knowledge of ETL process, data governance, data quality management concepts and data quality tools
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization and people from diverse backgrounds in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Ability to accurately translate and document business needs into functional and technical requirements; take ownership of business requirements and manage them through to delivery.
- Ability to query, analyse and work with data languages and platforms
- Exposure in various business technology solutions would be beneficial, understanding of SQL, Python or Business intelligence tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Looker) will be a plus
- Logical thinker, good communication skills and details oriented
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Start a lasting career with LaSalle Investment Management today!