Our client is a leading Pan-Asia logistics real estate developer focused on industrial properties with the intention to deliver long-term capital growth. This position will be based in SINGAPORE.
The headcount will play an integral role in the full life cycle of investment / acquisition / development / funding deals: deal screening, comprehensive business / financial analysis, funding alternatives, internal approvals, etc.
- Monitoring / researching market trends in industrial / logistic asset class, including major transactions, sector trends, players and issues, etc.
- Assisting related teams in conducting preliminary assessment, financial analysis and business due diligence for potential investment / acquisition / development / funding opportunities
- Providing treasury related monitoring, analysis and execution
- Prompt preparation of internal papers for the opportunities
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Degree in Business / Accountancy / Real Estate or related discipline
- 2-4 years of corporate finance experience
- Real estate industry experience preferred
- Strong financial modelling skills, with analytical, quantitative and technical capabilities
- Highly motivated team player with strong work ethics and attention to details
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work proactively and on own initiative, without supervision
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Candidates based in Singapore to be given first priority
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org