Analyst/Senior Analyst, Portfolio Management
- Market Competitive
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
This is a key role that support portfolio managers and focusing on monitoring portfolio performance, conducting statistical analyses, assembling and reviewing data; monitoring cash flows, maintaining target allocations and completing ad-hoc analysis of the real estate markets in Asia Pacific. The key objectives of this role will be to contribute to the successful delivery of the investment strategy of the fund and maximizing risk-adjusted investment returns to the Investors.
- Assist in funds financial modelling and analysis work required for regular fund reporting purposes and special situation analyses such as building financial models in support of new private fund launch;
- Execute documentation in relation to all fund compliance matters for both internal and external requirements;
- Responsible for the new and on-going monthly / quarterly information disclosure to investor and ensure timely delivery of the same;
- Maintain financial models for private funds;
- Involved in supporting and coordinating internal and external debt financing discussions leading to successful closing, and follow-up on post-closing monitoring and compliance matters;
- Support the fund management team in fund related matters including tracking asset leasing and operating performance.
- Possess degree in business, finance, economics or related field disciplines or equivalent;
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience of relevant working experience, Experience in real estate private equity investments will be an added advantage;
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Highly proficient in financial modelling and analytical work
- A self-motivated team player who is meticulous, detailed oriented, organized and able to learn quickly, independently with strong analytical skills;
- Proficient with market and industry research in real estate or other private equity assets;
- A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skill and ability to interact well with different functions and levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace dynamic environment