Analyst,DataMgmt Quant Analysis
- Review the daily pricing of OTC assets, manual price input and price exception validation review for a variety of clients.
- Understand the theoretical/technical nature of all OTC securities and the data required for accurate calculation of OTC positions.
- Provide oversight for global departments: ensure an excellent service standard, maintain a flow of communication, build relationships and continuously manage workflow between onshore and offshore locations.
- Suggest improvements to processes and taking ownership of service provided to clients.
- Deliver work within a tight, deadline driven environment.
- Manage the take-on of new clients, this will involve working with both the client and various internal departments - Trade Capture, Fund Accounting, Reconciliations etc.
- Maintain accurate MIS details ensuring statistics are updated on a daily basis confirming volumes, timeliness and accuracy details.
- Provide training on the theoretical/technical nature of all OTC securities to staff members.
- Responsible for the integrity of the security master data on the OTC database, review and sign-off the master records completed by the analysts and supervisors.
- Attend meetings with internal Fund Accounting Teams and external clients to discuss open issues and service levels where minutes are kept outlining decisions and action points.
- Support the take on of new business into the team for existing client serviced and new business. Expected to play a critical role in shaping and defining operational model
- Where high volumes are projected, flag any potential service delivery issues as early as possible and assist other team members as directed by line-management.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced degree in quantitative analysis preferred:
- 3-5 years experience preferred.
- Experience in quantitative finance and technology preferred but not essential.