Analyst/Associate, Operations Intelligence Data Science Specialist, Consumer Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operation
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Scope and Responsibilities
Requirements (Must to have)
- Deliver machine leaning and artificial intelligence initiatives for the Operations Intelligence (OI) Department of Consumer Banking Operations.
- Responsible for full model life cycle management including training, inception, monitoring and performance optimization.
- Manage the ad hoc analysis and incident management to support business case studies and mitigate operational risk
- Provide insights through data visualization and presentations to deliver productivity, identify root cause of a situation and to provide actionable insights.
- 2 years experiences
- Well versed with data points and data models pertaining to Consumer Banking Operations such as workflows, customer transactions, customer information system, Avaloq, etc.
- Good understanding of the data points to support channel migration initiatives such as cheque, giro, self-service banking, internet banking, mobile banking.
- Strong programming and modelling skills in Python, R, SPARK.
- Hands on experience on model performance monitoring, model development, validation and testing
- Familiar with the use of Qlikview/ Tableau for both development and insights reporting.
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Python, Linux, Unix, Teradata, Greenplum Systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelors of Computer Science / Computer Application or equivalent.
- The following experience will be advantageous:-
- Experience on Cloud computing platform.
- Experience on Data Science Workbench (Cloudera, IBM, DataIku, AMP, etc)
- Exposure to McKinsey's problem solving techniques, analytics translator.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements