- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
AnalystAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· Maintain advisory inputs to keep PII updated with advisory inputs such as latest investment house views, model asset allocations and product details according to the Departmental Operating Instructions (DOI)
· Perform daily hygiene checks on PII on Retail Workbench to ensure operational continuity and address any technical issues/algorithm malfunctions, working with Wealth Management ITO and Production Support Services teams to ensure timely resolution
· Conduct troubleshoot by periodically examining production data to investigate issues raised by users. Where immediate resolution is not possible, to evaluate severity and escalate when necessary
· Represent the business to conduct User Acceptance Testing when needed
· Ensure adherence to internal and external regulations and maintain accurate and timely documentation of governance and key product documents such as DOI and Business Rules
· Ensure maintenance of all Market Commentary Engine inputs into PII
o Updating of content blocks for EN, TC, SC
o Raise ticket to publish article for checker's approval for all EN article
o Uploading / republishing PDF of publication (not exhaustive)
§ Fixed Income Trade Notes
§ Investment Briefs
§ B ond write-ups
§ Fund tear sheet
· § Ensure a strong governance structure is maintained in MCE uploads.
PII data preparation
· Maintain and update product mapping database that feeds PII platform
· Download and maintenance of pricing and other historical data that feed portfolios analytics/reporting on an ongoing basis.
· Assist in creation and maintenance of data files on GIC view, model allocations, reference portfolios and conviction lists that feed technology platforms
Our Ideal Candidate
· Strong attention to detail
· 'Can do' attitude
· Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently and work under pressure
· Desire to learn new systems
· Ability to work in a diverse team
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
· Strong excel skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with multi-functional and multi-cultural teams
· Strong communication skills, especially oral and written
· Excellent time management
. Good Chinese skills - especially reading
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.