Analyst-AVP - Transaction Management (Middle Office), Structured & Commodity Trade Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- MUFG Bank
- 20 Feb 19
This position is primarily responsible for: - Monitoring exposures and collateral value to ensure financings remain within approved limits, and facility structures/conditions for the Commodity & Structured Trade Finance transactions. - Maintaining, creating & designing all necessary controls and execute administrative duties required for facility and day-to-day execution of client’s request by working closely with other relevant Operations Departments.
- Respond to clients’ requests and coordinate with the relevant Operations Depts for the prompt execution of transactions on daily basis;
- Respond to cilents’ export LC discount requirements by liaising with Tokyo on the granting of FI limits;
- Liaise with clients daily to follow up on all relevant transactions for proper monitoring/management within credit approvals;
- Respond to clients’ ad-hoc requests and at times, special requests, which may require discussions with the various depts. within the bank to meet their requirements;
- Process all respective client requests submitted under approved facilities in accordance with all approvals and conditions;
- Administer, monitor and control on a daily basis the Commodity Trade Finance (“CTF”) clients’ utilizations and exposures under the facility portfolio. This will ensure correct determination of facility availability at time of new requests or enquiries, and allow decisions to be made that may be proceeded or not;
- Administer the credit limit setup of Commodity Structured Finance (“CSF”) accounts.
- Given a portfolio of accounts (both CTF and CSF) to handle, to be familiar with individual processes and business flows for each different client; taking an ownership view;
- Prompt safekeeping of all legal documentation and ensure proper/full documentation before establishing of credit facilities in bank system. Also handles archiving of expired documentations;
- Handles the receiving/safekeeping and releasing of security trade documents on daily basis (within division procedures);
- Ensure credit approval conditions are adhered to by maintaining updated and accurate records in the Transaction Management Tool, “Yojin”;
- Monitor balances between Bank’s OVS system and “Yojin” or all allocated or monitored limits in order to retain an accurate record of exposure;
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and limits;
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations;
- Adhere to all company policies / guidelines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Commodity Trade Finance/Structured Trade Finance Operations (Back Office) or Collateral Management (Middle Office) functions from banking or commodity trading houses
- Good knowledge of middle/back office functions within Commodity Trade Finance
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team-player, ability to adapt to changing needs of the organization and demands of internal and external stakeholders
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.