Aladdin Wealth Tech - Client Delivery & Execution, Associate
Description About this role
Aladdin investment technology is at the heart of BlackRock. It's in our DNA and unlocks a deep understanding of portfolio construction and risk. The Aladdin platform powers the tools, analytics, and services that BlackRock makes available to financial professionals in the wealth market. We help them and their clients see the world in a way few others can. With a clearer picture of what's happening within portfolios, wealth managers and their advisors can improve investment outcomes, provide better insights, and create more meaningful relationships with clients. As technology continues to play a pivotal role in how our industry serves investors, BlackRock's Aladdin Wealth Tech business is transforming the way financial professionals help clients secure a better financial future.
The Aladdin Wealth Tech (AWT) business maximizes the same analytics framework used by Institutional investors to equip wealth management clients with business & risk management, and portfolio construction & analytics capabilities. Aladdin Wealth Enterprise (AWE) team within the AWT business is partnering with wealth managers to enhance their value proposition to their end clients, create rigor and scale in their investment, distribution, wealth advisory process and grow their businesses in a differentiated way. Our Clients
Senior Executives, Business Heads, Relationship Managers, Investment Counselors, Project Managers, IT Professionals, Private Bankers, Retail Financial Advisors and Product Specialists at all levels of Wealth Management and Securities Firm organizations. The platform empowers our users to help their clients achieve investment and risk management goals by providing them with direct access to the best-in-class investment advisory technology, portfolio insights and cutting-edge risk modelling methods. We pride ourselves on delivering a differentiated service, not software. Position
We are looking for a candidate to join the Client Delivery & Execution vertical within the Aladdin Wealth Technology team in Singapore. In this role, they will work across a range of client- and technology-lead projects and will be responsible for contributing to the successful delivery of Aladdin Wealth for our clients in the region and for helping to shape the Aladdin Wealth product in APAC.
As an associate in the team, the key responsibilities and expectations are:
- Develop a strong understanding of the Wealth Management industry, financial analytics, and technology
- Build a strong working relationship with clients to manage the implementation of our product offering
- Contribute to the build-out of product capabilities, functioning as the internal representative for clients by driving alignment between the Aladdin Wealth offering and client needs
- Work with product managers, engineers, and researchers to help craft the product offering and support the development of core Aladdin models and risk systems
- Build and deliver technical analyses to help clients better understand Aladdin models and how our offering can be applied their business problems
- Help lead client implementations, working to understand their business problems, then design and deliver solutions
- Help lead the day-to-day project management of client implementations and ongoing client engagements
This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in Financial Technology to gain experience working with Wealth Management clients in a truly global and dynamic setting. Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial, technology, or related industries
- A passion and demonstrated experience for understanding technology, financial systems, and analytics
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey sophisticated concepts simply and clearly
- The ability to face-off to external clients with solid project management and coordination skills, balancing multiple priorities simultaneously
- The desire to have a deep understanding of analytics and our clients, applying technology to solve real business needs
- The ability to thrive under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Some experience in software engineering/programming (e.g., Python, Java, R, SQL, Unix, etc.), as a plus
- Experience implementing scalable processes and deploying / maintaining technical systems, as a plus
- Experience within the Wealth Management industry, as a plus
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.