- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 23 Jan 18
Affluent Cards Product Manager - Group Lifestyle Financing
Affluent Cards Product Manager - Group Lifestyle FinancingWhat you'll do:
- The objective of this role is to drive card acquisition, usage, implement, maintain and grow stickiness and develop and execute engagement programs for the target market.
- Candidate must be tenacious and self-motivated in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Servicing the Ultra High Network client base will include a good grasp of the product P&L, driving product development, customer servicing, on-going operational process improvements and engaging merchant partnerships for the engagement program.
- Product P&L
- End to end product management and improvement
- Process re-engineering focusing on affluent customer journey for OCBC Cards
- Work closely, and efficiently with different segment partners to drive acquisition, partnerships and alignment
- Work with external partners to maintain and grow engagement and product CVP
- Customer servicing to the Ultra High Net worth client base
What you'll bring:
- Credit Card product management experience of min 3 years
- Good understanding of P&L and its levers
- Great influencing and communication skills
- Ability to engage C-Suite base
- Ability to lead a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong in processes and customer journey mapping
- Detailed and meticulous