Advance Wealth Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as an Advance Wealth Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Adopting the needs based approach to provide recommendations and solutions to meet customers personal banking needs
- Develop and implement wealth preservation and wealth accumulation plans using insurance solutions
- Build and entrench customer relationships
- Reach out to our client base with customer contacts provided by the bank
- Ensure all operational transactions are executed expeditiously and with minimum error as well as in strict compliance with audit and statutory guidelines
- Be placed on a structured fast track career path where you will receive personal mentorship and enjoy an attractive incentive scheme in addition to a competitive pay package
- Relevant years of experience in a similar field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with adaptability and willingness to learn
- To be highly driven to excel in a focused and fast paced environment
- Accreditation in CHI and CMFAS Modules 1, 5, 6, 6A, 8, 8A, 9 and 9A will be advantageous.
- A minimum degree from recognized institution
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will requirements the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.