Administrative Assistant, Policy Servicing (Health)
The Life and Health Operations (LHO) department plays a pivotal role in ensuring we provide our customers with affordable and comprehensive life and health products, with efficient processes to allow optimal service to our customers.
As an Administrative Assistant in the Policy Servicing (Health) team, you will report to the Manager of the Policy Servicing (Health) team and handle policy servicing transactions of our IncomeShield plans.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Perform Incomeshield policy servicing transactions such as Change of Plan, Change of Payer, Change of Payment Method within the expected turnaround time.
- Prepare letters after performing the above transactions.
- Actively support and contribute to process streamlining for improving effectiveness and efficiency
- Support internal and cross-department projects such as reviewing of letters, forms, and system enhancements
- Any other adhoc tasks and projects assigned by supervisors
- Have at least attained GCE 'O' Level certification and above
- Certification in Health Insurance is advantageous
- Candidates with working experience in the insurance industry preferred
- PC literate/savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple systems at any one time.
- Able to work under tight timeline and pressure
- Good problem solving skills coupled with an eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Works well in a team