Job Description The Role / Responsibilities:
- Administrative support including copying, filing, preparation of meeting materials and reporting packs, and arranging meetings and/or events as directed and within required timeframes.
- Provide dedicated administrative support, including calendar management to delegated heads of line of business / department managers.
- Attend to the reception desk as required and field incoming telephone calls
- Greet and attend to visitors in a professional and efficient manner
- Manage access card control in compliance with the company access control policy for visitors
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, mail and courier services
- Manage meeting room set-up; ensure tidiness of premises, in particular the reception area and meeting facilities
- Support office operational tasks and maintenance
- Ensure an adequate stock of office supplies at all times including stationery, groceries and office consumables
- Book and manage travel logistics in accordance with policy
- Prepare and submit expense claims promptly and accurately
- Prepare for the on-boarding of new employees
- Verify invoices before forwarding for payment processing
- Provide support for ad-hoc assignments
- Excellent organisational and administration skills in a professional/corporate environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Provide customer friendly experience and service oriented
- Mature, proactive and efficient; pays attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while working independently and in a team
- Strong sense of responsibility and collaboration.
- Can prioritise and employ initiative to find solutions
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.