Actuarial Manager, Financial Reporting
- Permanent, Full time
- NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Ltd
Actuarial Manager, Financial ReportingIncome's Actuarial team aims to create exponential value and cultivates a dynamic learning culture. We are a strong partner in enterprise-wide digitization and data initiatives.
- Lead a sub-team within the financial reporting team with supervisory responsibilities
- Key financial reporting responsibilities including embedded value reporting and analysis
- Prophet model management to drive best practices and set high standards
- IFRS17 project that requires close collaboration cross team and department, including design and implementing solution for IFRS17 reporting
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills and performance management
First hand exposure to chief actuary and presentation to senior management
The individual is expected to be able to work independently, and is a self-starter. He/ She is adaptable and open to a dynamic working environment and willing to explore new ways of working.
- Degree in Actuarial Science with at least 6-9 years of work experience in actuarial financial reporting
- Good progress in actuarial qualifications with either US, UK or Australia institute
- Technical, sensitive to details and ability to apply critical thinking
- Able to communicate in simple and concise way
- Experience in Prophet will be an advantage