Active Directory Engineer
Active Directory (AD) Subject Matter Expert (SME) with responsibilities for supporting a large corporate enterprise. Candidate to provide Active Directory application expertise, coordination of defect identification, root cause analysis, and code deployment for identified production issues related to the operational support of multiple large scale customer applications. Must provide support through maintenance, modification, problem resolution, as well as, interface with application support teams for triage of production issues.
- Perform system administration on designated technology platforms, including operating systems, applications, active directory, all in accordance with the defined policies, standards, and procedures of the organization, as well as with industry best practices and vendor guidelines
- Maintain Active Directory Environment by monitoring and managing the health of all AD related infrastructure and services
- Respond to incidents and requests including escalated issues by executing through to completion or escalating when appropriate.
- Perform installation and configuration management of systems and applications.
- Respond to and, where appropriate, resolve or escalate reported security incidents.
- Create and maintain documentation for all related infrastructure as needed.
- Communicate and delegate work to on and offshore contractors to increase efficiencies.
Automation of tasks via PowerShell and other technologies Skills / experience required:
- Candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of five-years of in-depth, hands-on experience working with multiple AD domains and forests, cross-domain and cross forest authentication
- Experience working with Active Directory in a DMZ environment
- Experience working with SQL, SCVMM/Hyper-V, SCOM
- Effectively use AD support tools; DCDiag, Netdiag, Repadmin, DFRSdiag
- Understanding of DFS
- Background on Group Policy Objects and troubleshooting GPO issues
- PowerShell and/or VB Scripting automation to identify and resolve complex problems
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012, 2016 and higher
- Understanding of storage, networks, ADDNS
- Experience working in large scale enterprise environments with an understanding of ITIL process and functions
- Experience supporting both HP/Dell server platforms.
For more information you can email Helen Fan
in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference 542082
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/OFA7Rq/active-directory-engineer-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14522373 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544 Job Reference: