Accounts Product Manager, Global Transaction Banking
This Product Manager will be responsible for working across our business to identify opportunities and drive the feature set for products in a manner that reflects our clients' evolving needs. This product manager will apply discipline to lead the needs assessment, design, build, management, and marketing of both products' capabilities through our various client/end-user delivery channels. This independent contributor will drive the agenda and oversee the work efforts of cross-functional partners as we ideate and deliver functionality enhancements.
This role will present a fulfilling opportunity for an individual who loves challenges and has the deep desire to learn and succeed. This role will also provide a firm foundation for the candidate for future roles within Global Transaction Banking as it requires good understanding of customer needs and journey. The candidate will have exposure to clients, vendors, and senior management across the bank and we will help the candidate succeed in his/her role. Roles & Responsibilities
- Full oversight and management of Accounts as a product, ensuring the processes are robust and sustainable in the long run
- Understand customer needs though effective segmentation.
- Identify opportunities to deepen customer relationships through use of campaigns and bundling.
- Track effectiveness of various initiatives through use of data and engagement with Finance and Analytics.
- Ideate innovative ways to improve customer's touchpoints/journey with the bank through their bank account, including digitization and simplifying documentation.
- Work with Business Units, Sales/RMs and Operations to drive revenue, reduce cost and mitigate risks.
- Keep abreast of industry and competitor development.
- Repositioning Accounts to customers through partnership with Business Units and Marketing.
- University graduate from a reputable university with 5-7 years working experience.
- Passionate in developing a career within Global Transaction Bank.
- Good understanding of business/corporate setup and industry development.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to draw insights from data and influence decisions.
- Independent, self-driven and highly motivated individual.
- Meticulous, keen eye for details and yet not lose sight of the big picture.
- Curious mindset to find answers with a strong desire to learn.