Accounts Payable Specialist (Japanese speaking)
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Our client is a Global hedge fund with strong presence in APAC. They are currently undergoing significant growth in Asia and are now looking to hire an Accounts payable specialist to support their team base here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the incumbent is expected to have a strong understanding of procure to pay process within Oracle. He or she will be involved in processing invoices via Oracle Cloud, maintain relationship with vendors and work with external auditors. The incumbent will also need to ensure that all entries are coded correctly and will assist with month end close if needed.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A recognised degree in Accounting/ Banking & Finance
• At least 2- 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable
• Ability to work in a dynamic and high pressured environment
• Strong communication skills with the ability to speak Japanese to communicate with stakeholders based in Japan
• Quick learner, strong in excel
• Knowledge of Oracle is a must
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783