Accounts Executive - Accounts Department
- Permanent, Full time
- Investment Company of The People's Republic of China
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Investment Company of the People’s Republic of China (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of the People’s Bank of China. The company manages part of foreign exchange reserve of China, focused on fixed income and other products related.
- Handle portfolio returns, analytics and performance attribution.
- Manage company expenses/ budget, financial reporting in accordance to FRS, and Head Office’s requirement.
- Assist department in automation, streamlining work processes, and testing of new systems such as Bloomberg, FactSet and etc.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance or related.
- Sound understanding of the capital market
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel. With VBA skill will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, highly motivated and able to thrive in a demanding environment
- Fresh graduate who has strong IT and Accounting skills are welcome to apply.
- Multi-task and can adapt to a steep learning curve.
- This job is located in Singapore but we are welcome to see applicants from Hong Kong and China.
For interested parties, please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV with current and expected package.