- Jan 13, 2022
Our client is a UK Real Estate Management company based in Singapore looking for a Qualified Accountant to run the finance operations of the business Responsibilities:
- Full-sets accounting (AR, AP, GL and month-end and year-end adjustments)
- Preparation of Profit and Loss accounts and Balance Sheets
- Accounting Budget, Forecast, Cashflow, Internal Controls, Working Capital Management and Capital Investment
- Consolidation accounting, foreign currency translation and complex accounting standards and Consolidated Balance Sheet.
- Provide bookkeeping and payroll services to the company.
- Maintain accounting ledger using double entry bookkeeping for receipts and disbursements.
- Request electronic funds transfers as needed and obtain approval.
- Gather and calculate data; prepare bank reconciliations and monthly financial reports for use
- Maintain a weekly petty cash log.
- Keep track of budgets and provide monthly reports for individual departments
- Oversee data entry for accounting and financial contributions.
- At least 5 years of experience in full-sets accounting
- CPA qualifications will be ideal
- Able to work well independently
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
JEREMY TANG ZHIHAO
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1325165