- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
For this challenging position, we are looking for a reliable and trustworthy individual with good analytical skills and an excellent attention to detail. The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant accounting professional qualifications and has already gained at least two years of experience in a similar position and strives to meet targets and deadlines. Private market fund experience / knowledge would be an advantage. Furthermore, interested parties should be able to cope with pressure and distinguish themselves with a high degree of self-motivation, an open mindset as well as good inter-personal and communication skills.
What it's about
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting activities and general accounting functions including intangible assets, revenue recognition, accounts payable and accounts receivable for various group entities
- Monthly and quarterly closing and group reporting process including journal entries review and account reconciliations
- Year-end audit process including preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS / local GAAP
- Interpreting legal agreements regarding fee terms, contracting parties, etc.
- Entering all relationships in the respective databases for all client-, product- and investment-related transactions including accounting definitions
- Performing and reviewing one-off and periodic investment-related fee calculations within stipulated deadlines
- Managing several system-automated alerts and prompts
- Close interaction with the finance departments in Guernsey and Switzerland