• Large Commercial Bank with good working environment • Good learning opportunities with attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Commercial bank with good working environment. Job Description
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of static data (clients, counter parties).
- Work in close cooperation with the business and Compliance to ensure that complete documentation are received for the timely creation of client's accounts.
- Responsible for close monitoring of inactive accounts and ensure compliance to control procedures.
- Follow-up on pending documentation and submit regular status report on discrepancies (if any) to Management.
- Responsible for safe-keeping and proper archiving of client account opening documentation files.
- Make recommendations on work processes to enhance work efficiency and operational controls.
The Successful Applicant
- Perform signatories verification for customer payments/trade documents/credit facility agreements etc.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Strong knowledge of MAS 626/1014 guidelines.
What's on Offer
- Knowledge of relevant KYC directives/rules & regulations will be an added advantage.
Well known commercial bank.
Good learning opportunity.
Attractive remuneration package.
Good working hours.