Account Manager, Global Financial Services
- Permanent, Full time
- Wirecard Asia Holding Pte Ltd
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
About the Company:- Wirecard provides financial institutions and regional and international merchants in Asia Pacific with a wide variety of payment and issuing processing as well as fraud management solutions. Catering to the specific needs of regional merchants across a broad spectrum of industries, we are connected to more than 100 financial institutions and local payment schemes in Asia Pacific. Wirecard's subsidiaries in Asia Pacific are part of Wirecard AG, headquartered in Germany and listed on the Deutsche Börse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange, FSE), Prime Standard. Find out more about Wirecard Asia: www.wirecard.asia
About the Position:-
Our Global Financial Services (GFS) team is responsible for design, development, and operation of the payment platform that serves our global key customers. The platform is based on a unified technology stack and processes. It offers our customers localised merchant acquiring and card issuing solutions in countries governed by different banking regulations.
You will report to the Vice President of Strategic Projects and be responsible for managing strategic relationships with banks and payment schemes, and support delivery of our initiatives as part of the roadmap or internal requests, roll-out of planned services in each new country.
You are to take ownership of entrusted initiatives, align stakeholders’ requirements and expectations, and do whatever it takes to support the implementation of critical initiatives which would form the bedrock for our merchant acquiring and card issuing services.
You are expected to lead these tasks:-
- Proactively managing existing relationships with key banks and payment schemes;.
- Shared accountability for all proposals, contracts and any further documentation which are required for GFS to achieve the relevant operating licenses;
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner;
- Develop and deliver consultancy projects to various channels;
- Increase company’s involvement with clients and partners;
- Serve as a support function both internally and externally for projects;
- Create and maintain solid, long term strategic partnerships.
You are a strong communicator with expert relationship management experience with senior stakeholders in the payment industry. You possess excellent business knowledge in payments card issuing/acquiring services. You are familiar with payment industry, card acquiring schemes, financial regulations and have a track record in delivering innovative technology and/or business initiatives across several countries in the Asia Pacific region.
How to Apply:-
Send us a simple COVER LETTER stating ONE of your major accomplishments in 1-2 paragraphs that you think best compares to what we need to be done. And do remember to include your RESUME.