Interested to join the Bears team? Submit your application to [email protected] !
Description About GoBear:
Imagine the supermarket of the future. Smart shelves only stock the relevant products a user needs, valuable tips and advice are just a click away, and they enjoy the convenience of a seamless digital checkout. That's us, we are Asia's leading financial supermarket. Our mission is to improve Asia's financial health by making financial literacy, financial inclusion and financial security attainable for everyone!
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketplace Singapore, you will be responsible for supporting our Key Partner Accounts in our Singapore Marketplace. You will be the Account Manager who manages all front to middle function responsibilities for all our merchandise vertical. You'll take part in the complete experience as you'll be involved in every facet of GoBear's journey from determining positioning, competitive analysis and feature prioritization. This means you'll work with a cross-functional team across marketing, communications, legal, product development, engineering and more. Our approach is to embrace the strength of our products and pace of innovation to improve the overall customer experience and give our partners a place to add their products.
The ideal candidate has prior experience in one of the following: banking, general and life insurance, account management, data analytics, and is driven to excel in a dynamic start-up environment. What kind of fun will you get up to at GoBear?
- You'll be the market and product specialist for all our merchandise and you'll will help to provide product marketing direction to Marketing Manager and Content Manager.
- You'll help GoBear's key partners drive their revenue on the GoBear Marketplace.
- You'll be responsible for revenue uplifting through initiatives and product marketing.
- You'll be responsible for the successful relationship and account support for the partners.
- You're instrumental to the relationships with our key partners as you take point in all commercial support between them and us.
- You'll leverage on the data flow of your accounts to propose and support the sales teams in driving revenue from our key accounts with meaningful solutions.
- You'll monitor the market and competitor landscape and identify key opportunities to uplift revenue.
- You'll strategize for paid marketing uplift to revenue targets, in co-ordination with Performance Marketing teams.
- You'll support implementation of strategic outcomes, and organic optimisation growth for assigned verticals.
- You'll facilitate on-boarding of partners for the Marketplace, pitch deck preparations, and maintenance activities like month end reporting.
- You'll be responsible for timely collection of accounts receivables.
- You'll be the team's expert for product research and comparisons (general and life insurance, loans, cards and other finance products).
- You'll complete ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
- You'll have the opportunity to progress into Sales Manager roles or Business Development roles.
- You have earned a Bachelor's Degree in finance, marketing, business management or another related field of study.
- You have excellent oral and written communication in English.
- You must bring at least 5 years of experience working in a large organization, preferably with matrix reporting experience.
- You bring in detailed understanding in at least one of the following areas: insurance, banking, product development, consumer pricing, or data driven decision making.
- You must have a strong aptitude for data driven decision making and the ability to translate into business outcomes.
- You are digitally savvy and relentless in being up to date.
- You have excellent project management skills.
- You have experience operating within cross-functional international teams, i.e. product management, implementation, legal, finance, marketing, etc.
- Previous account management experience is a big plus, but not necessary.