* Well established vendor, with a strong niche * Direct sales role * (Field Service Management) FSM focused SaaS based firm
About the Company:
A well-established enterprise software vendor, with an established industrial vertical client market (manufacturing, utilities), is currently looking to make the addition of a high energy, business hunter to further develop and penetrate new clients.
- Managing all primary activities in executing sales strategy planning to develop long-term business relationship with customers.
- Understanding customer's pain points and needs by delivering the right-fit solution for them.
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders (internal & external) in delivering solutions to the customers
- Ability to deliver the right account strategy for each clients.
- Driving the business development as a "hunter" and manage a consistent "new business" pipeline every month.
- Able to maintain recurring multi-year account and leveraging for global partnership with the business
- Ability to lead, collaborate, and execute potential deals in all of its sales cycle.
- Ideally, you will have a good 10 year's background selling SaaS products into enterprise accounts.
- You should also have experience in direct-selling in the region, both in the field and remotely.
- You should also have previous experience managing sales people, but not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get build business from the ground up.
- A person that is able to connect, foster, and maintain relationships with large enterprise decision makers. An obsession with customer experience especially with key decision makers (C-levels)
- Strong passion pursuing achievement together in collaboration with the broader team
- Strong business pipeline management (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with large enterprise C-Suite e.g. Chairman, CEO not limited to CIO and CTO
- Willingness to travel for business.