Our client, a leader in consultancy, is looking for a Professional Account Executive - Director. The professional should be experienced in managing relationships and in providing digital transformation, and technology services to clients.
As an Account Executive, Director Level, you will help clients to provide effective results against their complex business and technology initiatives in Financial Services. You should be able to project your planning, execution, and client relationship management skills.
- Drive sales, build and manage relationships with key decision makers
- Implement and perform a comprehensive business plan - identify customer requirements and providing them solutions
- Provide accurate forecasts, and generate consistent revenue
- Be accountable for the implementation of agreed account and business plans
- routinely sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels.
- Communicate feedback from customers to internal stakeholders to provide improvement and solutions
- Enhance brand recognition and mindshare - publicizing success stories
- Minimum of 8+years of professional experience
- Digital Solutions, Transformation / M&A projects experience
- Experience in shaping & structuring sales proposals in Consulting or IT Services solutions - Financial Services
- Excellent leadership skills, customer service skills, presentation skills, negotiation skills and business skills
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness
- Ability to have a complete, "big-picture" understanding of the business and technical contexts of the account
Interested, please contact Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org