Account Director – Solution Sales / Security / Cybersecurity
- $120k + Base Salary + Commission
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Our client is a global Cybersecurity business that provides specialist advice and solutions in all areas of Cybersecurity, from professional and managed services, through to developing commercial and open source security tools. Established in 2003, our client is an independent cyber security consultancy with research. They are growing extensively and looking for the second strategic sales hire in Singapore with Asia being a focus for growth.
Our client is a fresh innovative Global business and was recently announced as one of the FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies. Offices include South Africa, London, New York, Singapore, Warsaw. Broad Industry Coverage (Finance, Energy, Insurance, Technology, Media, Telecoms). They compete with the Big 4 Consultancy firms and other Cybersecurity houses.
- The primary purpose of this role is to develop strategic growth and new revenues with an existing client base
- Assesses prospective and assigned client’s current and potential needs, determining appropriate solutions
- Develops and implements strategies and business plans through understanding the clients business model, planning and decision making channels from understanding the customer's value proposition and ability to explain how they differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
- Positions and illustrates alternative ways of creating the real value of the solution based offerings for clients through assessing their problems or opportunities and highlighting the areas of strength, customer satisfaction and competitive advantages within each existing and new account.
- Builds customer relationships through strategic conversations to understand organizational business objectives and goals.
- Understands and influences a wide range of customer stakeholders, bringing in industry experts to engage with the customer when necessary.
- Partners with key client decision maker(s) to structure business strategy as it relates to client requirements.
- Ensures frequent communication to enable superior client satisfaction and to keep the client educated on emerging industry trends related to their organization
- Continuously prospecting to develop new clients and expanding existing relationships.
- Maintains a consistent ‘pipeline’ which enables meeting and exceeding agreed targets.
- Activities to support pipeline and account activity include, managing timely detailed proposal responses, tracking activity in CRM, forecasting, conducting competitive research and knowledge of the service offerings.
- Active within our industry and in the market to increase the awareness, through attending conferences, reviewing whitepapers and keeping up to date with market trends.
- Also maintaining knowledge of client’s business trends and potential new business opportunities is a must.
- Responsible for final account sales and revenue growth through leading negotiation process and ensuring an acceptable on time outcome from a solution proposal, pricing, profitability, liability, and SLA perspective for accounts to meet and exceed agreed targets.
Knowledge & Requirements
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in Selling Enterprise Solutions, Cybersecurity Services, Technology
- A “hunter” mentality, tenacity, drive and enthusiasm
- Knowledge, understanding and prior experience of IT, Cyber Security Domain is an advantage
- Strong background and knowledge of strategic account management, sales process and solution based selling.
- Worked at the intersection of business and technology, understands and explain the application of technology into business
- Any tertiary qualification is a plus, especially in the areas of Information Technology, Computer Science, Technology Management, Economics and Commerce
- Strong desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems for clients
- Established relationships with decision makers at C-Level
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for learning
- The culture here is entrepreneurial, agile, dynamic, and challenging