AWS Developer (contract)
- Competitive base plus bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Singapore Pte Ltd
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
This role requires experienced AWS developers, ideally (but not required) with knowledge of Market Risk management from financial origination.
- Responsible for designing AWS architecture for migration application from current on-prime physical server using latest technology offered by AWS.
- Responsible for developing, testing and deploying application installation and configuration in AWS in fully automated way.
- Working with vendors and business analyst and End Users within organization.
Essential Skills & Prerequisites
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Hands on development experience in either AWS Cloudfoundary or other API is required. Hands-on test may be required during interview.
- 3+ years working experience in SA or DBA in Windows and SQL server is expected.
- 3+ years hands on experience in VB Scripting, .Net Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Web Services, SSIS and SSRS
- Good working knowledge of Windows Powershell scripting.
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
- AWS Certification will have add value:
- Professional Solution Architect
- Associate Developer
- Professional DevOps Engineer
- Must be a team player
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in Computer Science or IT.
- Excellent analytical skills; Proficient in MS Office and able to produce board-level documentation
- Understanding Balance Sheet Management, QRM Framework, and products Knowledge on Murex, Cash & Deposits etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who sets and meets challenging personal targets; Detailed person, with a big picture outlook