AVP for Card Operations
- Managing a team of staff from merchant settlement and merchant support.
- Provide guidance and coach staff on their day-to-day work and handle escalations from internal and external customers.
- Ensure proper administration of financial posting. Investigate merchant financial transaction and card transaction reconciliation issues.
- Drives ideas/initiatives on process improvements.
- Identify and implement measures to mitigate operational risk.
- Comply to Visa and Mastercard Guidelines/Policies related to scheme settlement.
- To front and manage on-boarding of new products/changes with Business Units and Service Partners.
- Ensure all escalations and GL outages are closed within timeline.
- Review team's system access and authority matrices periodically.
- At least 5 years' experience in card business and operations (including chargeback).
- Familiar with vendor management (OSPAR).
- Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently as well as in a team. Good leadership skills with passion to develop people and inspire effective teamwork.
- Meticulous with analytical skill and have an aptitude for numbers.
- Resourceful with good communication and collaboration skills to solve issues and drive outcomes with stakeholders.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications especially MS Excel and Words.