- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 17 Jun 19
AVP / VP, Credit Risk Management - Corporate Banking
- Full time
Seeking a Credit Risk Specialist for the Risk team at the AVP / VP level.
about the company
Our client is an established bank, with a strong footprint in both the Corporate Banking and Private Banking space. With a growth strategy in place, they are looking for a Credit Risk Specialist to join its Risk team.
about the job
- Evaluate the credit risk on corporate banking loan applications through financial spreading and financial statements analysis.
- Perform credit reviews on new and existing deals within the stipulated deadlines, for credit committee's approval.
- Attend to credit committee discussions to discuss on credit proposals and seek approvals
- Assist with credit documentation, credit admin and monitoring functions
- Prepare credit reports for compliance and head office reporting.
- Ensure that all transactions and credit risk functions are carried out in compliance with the bank's rules and regulations
- Participate in any business meetings or discussions when necessary.
about the manager / team
Part of a lean, stable and driven team, this role reports in to the Head of Risk who brings a wealth of experience within the Risk space.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has 8+ years of credit risk analysis exposure in a corporate banking environment
- Has exposure to various products, such as trade finance and general term loan
- Familiar with loan and security documentation
- Proficient in MS Office, such as MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629.