AVP & VP Compliance Officer / Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 20 Dec 17 2017-12-20
Great opportunity Competitive Remuneration Package Excellent Brand and Working Environment
- Establish, document, maintain and update policies and procedures and controls pertaining to Singapore compliance framework;
- To conduct risk analysis across the business lines and support functions of Singapore Branch.
- To identify gaps in controls, policies and procedures and to assist the business lines and support functions in implementing controls, policies and procedures to address these gaps to ensure compliance with Singapore regulatory requirements;
- To plan and develop training programs and conduct compliance training;
- To effectively manage compliance governance requirements of Singapore including coordinating, organizing and preparing for Monthly Compliance Committee Meetings;
- To assist in Regulatory Change Management to identify impacted people, systems and processes and procedures;
- Management of local requirements of non-statutory audits
- Experience with Regulatory policies of Mas Licenses and Custody Licensing Process (Singapore Experience)
- Previous experience in a financial institution, government or regulatory agency or law firm would be preferred.
- Knowledge of AML (5-8 years) and Data Privacy Practices
- A self-starter, the candidate must be confident and outgoing, reliable, highly motivated and a good team player.
- The person must have the confidence to advise the business and support units of Singapore Branch as well as the Management.
Interested candidates can forward their CV in MS Word Format to Shivani.Gandhi@astoncarter.com reference Shi/20122017/JL or alternatively, apply online below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544