AVP / Senior Associate, eFX MicroServices Developer, Investment and Trading Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
About this role
- eFX development team aims to be the best in the banking industry by delivering quality solutions via cutting edge technology.
- The team is looking for a microservices developer who will be involved in designing and developing cutting edge eFX applications, FX APIs, cloud native apps with OpenShift (Docker + Kubernetes) and AWS.
- The successful candidate should have extensive experience in cloud native microservices development, and competency in building robust, highly scalable, high-performance distributed systems that connect microservices with mobile, web, standalone applications, and smart devices to offer consumer applications a wide range of functionality in terms of FX trading.
- Building applications with modern cloud-native architecture design
- Design and develop FX applications by microservices, OpenShift and cloud native architecture
- Coding eFX systems that meet business requirement
- Technically sound in OpenShift, AWS managed services, microservices architecture
- Optimize and migrate the existing FX applications to the modern technology platform
- Collaborate well with other team members and stakeholders in a scrum team
- Solid hands on experience of Java/J2EE and framework such as Spring, Hibernate, etc
- Capable to build reliable and scalable microservices running on Openshift or AWS
- Track record of turning high-level designs into completed production-quality solutions.
- Competent in implementing automated testing, unit testing and BDD
- Proficient in source code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket
- Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Good communication skills and able to work well with other teams and business users
- Experience in a banking environment is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.