AVP / Senior Associate, Usage & Partnerships - Payments & Platforms, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate campaigns.
- Track performance of all campaigns.
- Conduct business value forecast, analysis and partnerships negotiations.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our business priorities.
- Drive all partnership activities to generate leads and retain existing customers.
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings (i.e. Product, Acquisition, Portfolio, Paylah!, Merchant Business, Corporate Banking, Banca, Rewards etc)
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., Marketing, Customer Experience Call Centre, Platform Management, Digital engagement) to develop campaign process and provide necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently.
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Work with Line Manager to develop long-term strategic initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Manage both our existing partners and developing new business opportunities
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Manage and implement marketing strategies that achieve strategic goals
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Bachelor's degree in business or management
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights