AVP / Senior Associate, Transformation Lead, Treasury & Market Operations, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 Feb 18 2018-02-24
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Use LUMA 4D Journey process of Discover, Define, Develop and Deliver and/or Lean Six Sigma to design initiatives, from ideation to execution. Manage end-to-end customer and employee journeys.
- Prepare project scoping and initiation document, business case and business requirements document. Understand userâ€™s request, analyse and document the business process flow.
- Mentor on design thinking, lean start-up and human-centred design methodologies within scope of initiatives
- Work across business and technology lines and functions to define, analyse and lead improvements to business processes and procedures in line with best practice, regulatory and legal compliance.
- Manage project resource and budget, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts
- Engage team and stakeholders throughout the various stages of projects (including but not limited to facilitating requirements gathering workshops, design specification, identifying target operating model, identifying and facilitating user training need, managing UAT /dress rehearsals/ parallel run/ Go-Live rollout etc)
- Produce and maintain key project documentation throughout the project lifecycle (i.e. plans, status reports, issue and risk logs)
- Produce accurate and detailed project reports and presentations to update the teamâ€™s project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis
- Effectively apply project management methodology and enforces Firmâ€™s project standards
- Perform post-implementation review
- Work closely with T&M Operations on implementing strategic roadmaps
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with minimum 3-year experience in business process improvement initiatives and project management involving business process and technology change within financial institutions
- Knowledge or work experience on Investment Banking products and associated process life cycles
- Full end-to-end project life cycle delivery in financial services environment
- Knowledge in Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies preferred
- Project Management certification an added advantage
- Proven track record delivering projects on time and within budget
- An good understanding of change management system and tools derived from application of tools under LUMA 4D, LEAN or Six Sigma.
- Familiar with Bankâ€™s Treasury systems: Murex, Front Arena, etc
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.