AVP / Senior Associate, Technical Business Analyst, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Business Analyst for the FX space.
- Gather & validate requirements, facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office, Back Office, Downstream application users.
- Lead and manage issues during UAT/Sprints, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts in T&O in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Work with the team to manage the product backlog.
- Become an effective "bridge" between users and technology.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
- Identify risks and issues early, plan mitigating steps and communicate these to stakeholders in a timely manner
- At least 8 years working as a Business Analyst.
- Understanding and experience working on different aspects of FX Trade Cycle is a must. Familiarity with ECN in the FX space is an advantage.
- Experience in large scale migration project is a strong plus.
- Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge.
- Experience in writing user stories/requirement specs/ functional specs.
- Experience in Agile delivery will be an advantage.
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch and work on different projects and manage them in a timely manner
- Experience working on Jira, Confluence will be an advantage.
- At least 8 years of BA experience.
- Education - Bachelors or higher degree preferably in business or Computer Science IT
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.