AVP / Senior Associate, Specialist, Platform and Projects, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Product Owner of Branch and SSB Platform to strategize & create synergy of the Bank's products & processes via this platform.
- Support the Business Platform leads to drive and execute the platform strategy.
- Work closely with Business stakeholders & Product teams to validate requirements and conceptualize User Stories for new initiatives & enhancements.
- Review the Narratives and Functional Specifications Document (FSD) with Technology counterparts to ensure that the specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements.
- Ensure that the UAT Test Plan, Test Cases and Live Verification are executed within the stipulated schedule.
- Collaborate across Technology, Business stakeholders & Engagement teams to facilitate the successful rollout of system implementations.
- Degree holder, with 5-8 years of working experience
- Self-starter with strong business acumen as well as quick grasp of technology & innovation, able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively.
- Experience in Branch process preferred.
- Experience in managing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) team.
- Good business communication and negotiation skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Security, risk management and process control mindset.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and process flow chart tools such as Visio.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with a positive working attitude.
- Ability to cope & work under pressure with accuracy & commitment, manage complex testing environment and closure of issues.
- Proven Project planning and management experience will be a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.