AVP / Senior Associate, Smart Ops Developer, Consumer Banking Operations, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Design and develop business intelligence reports / performance measurement dashboards / analytics output for operations productivity improvement and manual processes automation
- Perform source data profiling and analysis.
- Gather user requirements and propose achievable analytics solutions
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery life cycle of analytics requirements such as conceptualisation, design, development, testing and production deployment and operationalisation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System, Statistics, Engineering or related disciplines
- Min. 7 years of work experience with 5 years relevant experience in banking or financial industry; preferably in data mining or in a Business Analyst role
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages Python, Scala, etc
- Experience with RPA development
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, preferably MySQL, NoSQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in automated testing and Agile delivery
- Possess technical mindset with great attention to detail
- A team player with good time-management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.