AVP / Senior Associate, Scrum Master, Finance Applications, Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work with business users and support team on production issues, fixes and queries
- Gather, collate & perform data analysis and document them appropriately
- Partner with Scrum team, business users, tech delivery and development team in arriving at appropriate solutions to meet business needs
- Act as Facilitator to Product Owner and Scrum team
- Lead sprint planning and daily stand-ups and ensure impediments raised are addressed and escalated promptly if needed.
- Work with business users to devise user stories and come up with comprehensive test plans, cases and deliverables
- Create and drive project work plans and revise plan as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Assist users in UAT, regression test ensuring system deliverables meet requirements objectives
- Support post implementation review and queries from business users
- Work with scrum team and infrastructure/QA on the capacity planning , sizing and review
- Maintain necessary documentation and provide appropriate status reporting
- Manage stakeholder expectations on project deliverables, prioritization and negotiation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Min. 8 years in project management experience, preferably in banking environments project managing Finance related applications
- PMP, Agile Scrum Master certified
- Knowledge of .Net, Java and open source stack an added advantage
- Experience in financial and capital reporting related initiatives an added advantage
- Meticulous and able to work under tight project timeline
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, possess drive and have a positive attitude
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.