AVP / Senior Associate, Regional Service Delivery Manager (Payment Utilities), Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Support Payment Utility Platform in projects and enhancements relating to real-time transaction processing
- Build and manage a strong 3rd level support team to ensure production stability of payment applications
- Provide L2/L3 support to BAU team when the need arises
- Collaborate and work with Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert to develop technical solutions and plans, in response to requirements from Business and Application teams.
- Establishes requirements, priorities, and deadlines with offshore development team. Manage resources (staff, equipment) across different tasks
- Ensure all enhancements are delivered with utmost quality, and ensure completeness of required testing (incl. functional and non-functional)
- Coordinate with interfacing systems to ensure successful end to end integration
- Ensure technical solutions align with the overall platform roadmaps
- Provide weekly update on development and testing statuses
- Perform weekly source code reviews with development teams for any change release
- Track and ensure application's infra and OS are installed with the latest banks' approved patches / versions.
- Due to time criticality of transaction processing and rapidly increasing payment volume, this role call for the incumbent to conduct capacity planning and performance management frequently to ensure application stability
- Participate and ensure closure of regular and project-based industry testing requirements
- Ensure platform documentations and artefacts are current, relevant and correct.
- Minimum 8 years of overall work experience, out of which minimum 4 years' experience in delivery and maintenance of real-time transaction processing engines such as for G3, PayNow, UPI, FPS related payments
- Sound knowledge in Linux, Jboss, MariaDB, OracleDB, IBM MQ, AMQ
- Good understanding of technical components e.g. appservers, SLB, firewalls, volume manager, file system, DNS, clustering, SSH, VPC, VIC, caching,etc
- Must have Hands on experienced with SVN, Jenkins, JIRA
- Ability to define and translate business requirements into technical requirements and specifications
- Experienced in working Agile Methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
- Must have experience in delivery of industry wide payment projects and testing
- Proven capability of leading teams across sites and geographies
- 24/7 readiness (due to 24/7 nature of real-time transactions) to provide L2/L3 support when required
- Familiarity with various system interfaces used in banking payment domain
- Knowledge in TIBCO BE, BW and ActiveSpaces is an added advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.