AVP / Senior Associate, Program Manager, Regional Operations Transformation & Communications, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Drive program governance for T&O Ops Processes & Platform Re-engineering program 3.0 (OPPR 3.0) and institute strong program governance strategy & change management mindset through effective communication, collaboration and engagement with all internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to OPPR 3.0 program governance structure and Program Terms of Reference (TOR).
- Ensure governance on roles & responsibilities of the various program roles, and program success-metrics.
- Drive huddles, cadences, set up Program Steering Committee and Sponsor updates forums.
- Institute strong Program Risk management framework to enable effective program RAIDs management, track timelines and drive committed action plans to closure.
- Oversight of program workstreams' progress status, monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure synergies and best practice sharing across operation functions regionally.
- Attend Persistent Cross Functional Team (PCFT) cadences / stand ups to keep track of workstream progress, understand challenges & blockers.
- Drive OPPR 3.0 Star Awards to celebrate success and recognize outstanding individuals for their RED contributions (OPPR 3.0 Role models).
- Work closely with our communication teams to ensure timely change management communications to T&O.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree holder with minimum 5-6 years of experience in Institutional Banking Operations, Consumer Banking Operations and/or Treasury & Markets Operations is preferred
- Experience in running AGILE sprints and familiarity with Platform construct will be an added advantage
- Self-starter, meticulous and analytical. Excellent program management skills
- Strong problem-solving skill and the ability to understand a broad range of operational issues
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Good team player with strong inter-personal and communication skills