AVP / Senior Associate, Product Executive, Consumer Unsecured Loans, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Drive and oversee overall digital engagement and adoption journeys
- Orchestrate end to end customer engagement journeys ensuring high customer satisfaction scores and minimize customer complaints
- Digitize onboarding journeys, kill hardcopy paper application.
- Process optimization through understanding of customer click through journeys, fix drop off journeys
- Improve overall application turnaround time, eliminate manual processing
- DFNO, DFNB by driving STP rates and cure nSTP funnels
- Build and fix broken journeys/NCI related to acquisition
- System enhancement/NAGA for acquisition
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- University Degree/Diploma with working experience in product and/or process management is preferred
- Meticulous in managing tasks. Experienced in performing system UAT is preferred.
- Experienced in handling end-to-end onboarding life cycle
- Ability to work effectively with other business units, across various functions
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under timeline pressures and able to multi-task effectively
- Self-motivated team players and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment