AVP / Senior Associate, Platform PMO, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose
The Platform PMO will work on the project management office function from project reporting and governance, project delivery and quality KPI tracking and improvements, budget consolidation, and department project financial tracking under the Investment Trading & Technology (ITT) department which supports Singapore and Hong Kong and all other locations in DBS bank. Responsibilities
- Develop positive relationships with Project Sponsors, Platform leads, Platform service managers, Platform Partners, tech managers and teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, financial tracking and platform reporting on projects under the platform operating model.
- Act as a reference point for PMO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management governance
- Champions the development of Platform Operating Model that may consist of a variety of innovation challenges and process improvement and ensures cross-platforms standardisation
- Working closely with Platform Leads and Platform In-line Coordinators to track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects and platform backlog
- Other adhoc duties that may be reasonably required such as:
- Contract lodgement
- Maintenance of platform portals
- User requests extraction from Jira and other tools on actuals billed
- Tracking and maintaining the make-up of persistent teams under platforms
- Onboard new project managers and to ensure project resources have the correct toolsets and processes in place and that all relevant staff are trained and equipped to deliver successfully
- Candidate should have experience with project management office function
- Candidate should have good knowledge and/or exposure to software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Candidate should understand basic accounting knowledge on budget, project investment and financial status (Investment, P&L)
- Candidate should have solid hand-on experience in spreadsheet and PowerPoint processing and other Microsoft office applications for tracking and reporting
- Candidate with banking experience, especially in treasury and market or security trading, will have advantage
- Candidate with general knowledge of procurement/contract has advantage
- Candidate with basic knowledge in Agile delivery methodologies has advantage
- PPM knowledge is an added advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.