AVP / Senior Associate, Operation Risk and Control Manager, Treasury & Market Operations, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Independent Risk and Control function, working closely with all Group and Regional processing teams in Treasury and Markets Operations, from Operation Risk Perspective and New Product (â€NPAâ€) launch. Central liaison team to interface with other internal and external stakeholders, eg Business (T&M), Operations, Risk Management Group (â€RMGâ€), Tech and Ops Risk Managers (â€T&O RMsâ€), Audit, Regulators, etc on operational risk management matters/programs and New Product launch.
- Operational Risk Management: Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including development and implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Manage the risk and control assessment reporting process.
- Conduct and document independent risk reviews on lines of business and ensure conformance to industry and enterprise policies and standards.
- Partner with enterprise and unit ops risk teams and lines of business to roll out risk and control initiatives, including but not limiting to risk landscape reviews, root cause and trend analysis of ops incidents, monitoring KPI, KCI and KRI, analysis of risk metrics and conduct training.
- New Product Launch: Ensure due diligence in the entire NPA process, covering risk and control areas and timely signoff from support functions.
- New System/Process Implementation: Participate and provide advice in change projects from risk and control perspective
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Min. 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge or work experience on Treasury & Markets Products, and support process cycles.
- Analytical and have a problem solving mindset; able to think out-of-the-box to identify risk gaps and effective solutions or remediation plans. Completion of CISI CIO modules will be an advantage.
- Familiar with Bankâ€™s Treasury systems: Murex, Front Arena, TZ, etc.
- Previous exposure to risk & control process and cross-departmental coordination will be an advantage.
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office
- Effective written and verbal communicator, team player and proactive.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.