AVP / Senior Associate, Network Infrastructure Automation Engineer, Cloud Engineering & Services, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Cloud Engineering and Services is a diverse team focused on modernizing DBS' technology delivery methods an
d platforms to enable the bank to compete in the Digital Economy on Cloud. Our vision is to enable teams to deliver concept to cash in record time, with no customer disruption and no operations. Inspired by the GAFA and Fintech companies, as well as other emerging technologies, we develop enterprise grade solutions for consumption by business and technology units. Responsibilities:
- Assist network team in achieving automation initiatives in areas such as network provisioning and monitoring.
- Researching, designing, and implementing application programs.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Create monitoring dashboard to enhance the monitoring capabilities.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyse performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain technical documentation.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Analyse server and microcomputer based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Troubleshoot problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Understand and Integrate with system API.
- Provide BAU support and enhancements to the existing system.
- Provide direct support to users and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or its equivalent with at least 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with web applications technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, React)
- Able to develop in both Unix and Windows environment.
- Possess basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, SNMP etc)
- Experience in coding and customization for network management and monitoring products and/or platform like Nagios, Netbrain, Riverbed etc.
- Understanding of network technologies and domain in LAN/WAN and across multiple products like Cisco and Arista.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and ability to work as a team and independently
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.