AVP / Senior Associate, Mass Market Cards Product Manager, Cards & Unsecured Loans, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities Job Purpose
- Manage and grow the business of Mass Market cards (POSB Everyday Card, Black Card, and other core card products)
- Grow and entrench DBS' position within the payments space and grow the overall card's profitability.
- Manage growth of Mass Market cards business to grow the overall cards' market share.
- Plan and execute marketing activities and campaigns to meet business objectives (includes acquisition & activation of new cards, card billings and portfolio activities to drive market growth, and overall product profitability).
- Manage key partnerships and work closely with partners to drive business outcomes.
- Manage the day-to-day functions of the cards loyalty programme, e.g. systems enhancements and testing, customer queries, fulfilment of campaigns, etc.
Requirements Non-Technical Experience
- Work closely with strategic partners to plan and execute marketing campaigns and activities to drive card usage and incremental sales.
- Develop and manage product value proposition to grow market share and enhance card profitability.
- Plan & execute marketing campaigns and customer communications to achieve acquisition and card usage targets.
- Timely tracking and analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure results are on track and identify areas to improve marketing efficiencies.
- Manage administrative and operational issues including system and customer feedback.
- Work with technical teams to perform testing and implement systems enhancements.
- Work with different business units, internal stakeholders, and external vendors to manage and implement key initiatives.
- Strong stakeholder management & communication skills
- Strong excel and data analysis skills
- Strong ability to present data in a meaningful way in presentation decks
- Able to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Familiar with systems, technical documentation and jargon
- Highly adaptable to changes
- At least 3 years prior experience in the role of product manager in Banking industry; and or;
- At least 3 years prior experience in the role of planning & analytics role in the Banking industry
- Developing & Coaching
- Business Focus
- Customer Focus
- Planning & Organising
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Change / Innovation Orientation
- Ownership of Result
- Problem Solving
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Understanding of the Credit Cards business dynamics and its profit/cost drivers.
- Proficiency in business analysis and evaluation of business opportunities.
- Marketing & communications skills
- Process management -Knowledge of Card operations and processes.
- Ability to analyse MIS and apply it to enhance product competitiveness
- Partner management skills