AVP / Senior Associate, Institutional Equity Sales Executive, DBS Vickers Securities
Business Function DBS Vickers Securities is the wholly-owned brokerage arm of DBS Bank. Headquartered in Singapore, we provide a comprehensive blend of services for retail and institutional clients. We also have strong presence in Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia, as well as offices in USA and UK, and partnerships and affiliations across the rest of Asia. DBS Vickers Securities offers a broad range of services, which include share placement and trading, Exchange Traded Funds, and securities custodial services. We are also an active player in the distribution of primary and secondary issues in the Singapore and regional Capital Markets. DBS Vickers Securities looks for individuals who are intellectually curious, creative and analytically interested in conducting in-depth evaluations of company performance and enjoy working in a challenging environment.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Developing and executing account plans
- Generating deep understanding of client needs and building relationships with key client decision maker
- Maximizing client attendance at Analyst/Corporate roadshow
- Support Corporate Finance activities
- Generate trading/CSA revenue from clients
- An understanding of micro and macro-economic factors affecting equity markets
- Understanding of basic financial principles
- Bachelor Degree / professional qualification of CFA an advantage with a minimum of 5 years of exprience working in a financial institution
- Driven, hungry and highly motivated team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to grasp information quickly, taking appropriate actions when required
- Ability to prioritize and organize